[Sca-cooks] Period cookery library for sale (long)

Jamey R. Lathrop jlathrop at unm.edu
Fri May 3 16:03:46 PDT 2002

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Cindy M. Renfrow wrote:

> I can't get this url to work.
>
> Cindy

I just double-checked and I typed it in correctly.  It may not be possible
to link to it directly from my email message, depending upon the way in
which the antiquated Pine email system this address is read through codes
stuff.  You may have to actually type it into your web browser.

Also note that the url ends with "htm" and not "html."

http://www.unm.edu/~jlathrop/booklist.htm

Jamey R. Lathrop
jlathrop at unm.edu

*** See the chocolate.  Taste the chocolate.  Be the chocolate. ***