OT: Vessle with the pestle (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Medieval Pestle for sale)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat May 4 07:33:05 PDT 2002

On 4 May 2002, at 6:04, Avraham haRofeh wrote:

> > Nope.  It's a vessel without a pestle.  (The pestle in the pounding
> > instrument; the cup is the morter.)
>
> But the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle! It's
> the chalice from the palace that holds the brew that is true!

::sigh::  But they *broke* the chalice from the palace, and replaced
it with a flagon.  A flagon with a dragon.  The pellet with the
poison's in the flagon with the dragon.  The vessel with the pestle
has the brew that is true.

Remind me not to accept any prescriptions from you. :-)

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net