[Sca-cooks] Re: Bad Feast (humor)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 21:47:50 PDT 2002

>In a message dated 5/4/02 7:49:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>phlip_u at yahoo.com
>writes:
>
> > Ah, well, Olwen, at least he said blow _on_.....
> >
> > Starting to wonder about that kid ;-)
> >
> > Phlip
>
>Wonder about little 'ol me? Innocent lil' Misha? 0:D (See! Halo!)
>
>Misha
>Who has Aqua's "Barbie Girl" in German, Chinese, and Spanish :D

FRIGHTENING.
By the way Misha, if you are looking for an interesting way to waste the
*rest* of your youth, my daughter is always looking for a traveling
companion.  Of course, you would have to lose a lot of weight so you could
e+change clothes with her (her answer to wearing the _same_ dirty clothes
every day~~~e+change them with whomever you are with! read no washing) since
she is a size 4 and, oh, there is that eating thing, did I mention she is a
size 4?  Well, she does eat alright if she finds a good dumpster... umm, and
the train jumping thing...you *do* like freight trains don't you???  I think
she is over the living in the trees in the redwood forest so you are
probably safe there....
shall I go on?  or are you going to act like the SCAdian good gentle???
Olwen, mom, stranger, daughter, ok...weird on all counts