[Sca-cooks] Food Songs: The FIlk

Kelsey kelsey9 at mindspring.com
Sun May 5 01:57:52 PDT 2002

At 12:01 AM 5/5/2002 +0000, Adamantius wrote:
may have had with Babylon 5. But then a lot of people have probably
>>forgotten "Lost In Space". And rightly so. ;-)
>>
>>Adamantius

Olwen replied:

>you people scare me...I have not one single idea what this whole
>conversation is about but it certainly seems to bring out the weird in lots
>of you.

How's this for frightening?   I actually _saw_ Bill Mumy play in the band
that backed Shaun "Da doo ron ron!" Cassidy.

Love and light and laughter
Kels

"There's a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure
truth."
-- Maya Angelou