[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, in general

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 5 04:38:18 PDT 2002

Also sprach Terry Decker:
>  >have been on the list off and one for several years.. just that I
>>get my butt bit
>>everytime I open my mouth so I just left the last two times over
>>that...
>'bella
>

>I see, a list addict with a tasty butt.  Interesting combo.  Welcome home.
>
>Bear

Well, remember it's only a few months since Olwen sent me that
marzipan representation of her butt. Although I thought they
resembled two marzipan roast poultry legs myself. They were sort of
cylindrical, russet-colored, and stuck on cinnamon sticks. But _she_
said they were her butt. Is there a developing pattern here?

Adamantius