[Sca-cooks] Changing subjects

Diamond Randall ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sun May 5 07:42:06 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

To those who want to yak about birthdays under "Period cookery library for
sale (long)"
If you want to bore us with such mundanities, at least include your favorite
cake or icing
recipes for food content.  But PLEASE change the subject heading when you do
so.  I
have looked for comments on whether or not the asking price of this library
seems fair
or not (I think it is overpriced considering how much is micro and photo
copied).  Besides,
many of us have a substantial duplication of titles already, so it seems no
particular bargain
to me.

I have a birthday this month too. Everyone has one eventually and reporting
such
will be equally meaningless and boring to the members or this list.  Please
chat about such
subjects privately please.  Too many interesting people have left this list
because of the
ratio of junk comments to actual period food topics.  The volume of this list
has become
absurd compared with last year.  Can folks not "Me too!" so much to keep the
volume
reasonable.  I find myself deleting whole digests now (unread) because there
are only 2 or
3 (IMO frivolous) topics.  I used to read every post, but alas, not now.  How
about a
return to sanity or create a separate chat list for those suffering from
verbal diarrhea.

Akim

--- Diamond Randall
--- ringofkings at mindspring.com[1]