[Sca-cooks] Food Songs: The FIlk

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Sun May 5 14:13:56 PDT 2002

> >>Excuse me, but we're not weird, the correct term is "differently
normal".
> >>:)
> >>
> >>-Gytha "'Dead Puppies' has food content in the lyrics" Karlsdotter
> >
> >Mom says Puppy's days are through. She's going to throw him in the stew.
> >
> >Adamantius
>
> ...<<<musical into....>>>...if I only had a clue...
> Olwen who no longer thinks *anyone* could think she is odd

We never did, dear. We're talking about two of the classics of the Dr.
Demento oeuvre, "Fish Heads" by Barnes and Barnes, and "Dead Puppies" by
Ogden Edsel. You can find them out there on the web, if you're interested.

For those of you who collect such things, check out www.audiogalaxy.com.
It's an mp3 trading program which has more choices than most of the Gnutella
clients, and lacks the sneaky little spyware component in Kaaza. You did
know that Kaaza has a spyware built in, didn't you? You can check your
computer for spyware (and clean it out, while you're at it) using Ad-Aware
from Lavasoft at www.lavasoft.de. Very useful software, I recommend it
highly.

Avraham