[Sca-cooks] snake

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon May 6 12:20:26 PDT 2002

I think cats can survive snake bites.  I spent a several years on a farm and my farm cats were always coming home with a balding patch with two punctures in the skin.  We were told that those marked were snake bites.  Although I would agree how can cat a survive a snake bite and not a small child.  Aurore