[Sca-cooks] snake

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon May 6 13:26:28 PDT 2002

I was just wondering- do we have any evidence that people ate snakes in
period? Wouldn't they be likely to be though of as poisonous, even if they
weren't? And seems to me that snakes were in that bundle of things that
came out of the heaverns to annoy Peter- unclean thigns, whoich amkes me
thing that they would no more be likely to eat them than to eat bugs and
worms. I could be wrong though. Anyone got any ideas?

And don't bring up lampreys. Not interested in lampreys, and no
Sweetie-pie, I *still* would not eat them in a box or on a train or in a
pie that you bake! I just CAN'T DO IT.

Squeamish 'Lainie
-looking for period pictures of picnic ants...