[Sca-cooks] New kid

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon May 6 14:15:05 PDT 2002

Be prepared for the volume on this list Kudrun, Sarra really needs to be on
this list as well.  For those who don't know our new member Kudrun is the
Seneschal of the Shire of Rokeclif in the Kingdom of the Middle,
Principality of Northshield, Mundanely that is the LaCrosse Wisconsin area.
She is a Librarian by trade. And a very nice person.

Thorbjorn
Cliffie