[Sca-cooks] be careful

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue May 7 15:47:13 PDT 2002

Also sprach Seton1355 at aol.com:
>--
>I just got a personal email from Cindy of *Take a Thousand Eggs*.  We don't
>know each other and it had an attachment which I did not open.
>So let's be careful out there!
>Phillipa (who is NOT sending any attachments)

There appears to be at least one major MS macro virus kicking around,
and the symptoms are pretty much what you're describing. The virus
may not have come from Cindy at all, but from somebody who has her
address stored someplace. I got one, supposedly from Brighid's old
address the other day, and wrote to her to ask about it, and realized
the address was no longer valid...

Adamantius, Macintosh-loose and Microsoft-free