[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - virus problem

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 23:54:59 PDT 2002

On 5/7/02 11:32 PM, "Stefan li Rous" <stefan at texas.net>  sat on a tribble,
which squeaked:

> I wish I could catch this virus writer. Unfortunately, I can get
> ahold of a rattlesnake easier than a stick of dynamite. But both
> will fit the same place.

    It's a very inventive virus.   As a Systems Administrator, I really
would like to explain to the writer how inventive it is.....via a 2-inch
wide piece of drainpipe inserted into his or her ear......

    Something about feeding them really salty foods and then locking them
into a room with a tape playing the sound of waves and a waterfall come to
mind....

    - Padraig o Connell

"Oh, Bother," said Pooh, as he hid Piglet's mangled corpse.