[Sca-cooks] Mail client (off list)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed May 8 06:09:28 PDT 2002

>Sadly, most of them SUCK. I know, I've tried. OE is the only one which has
>the entire toolset I require. Oh, well, I use two stacked anti-virus
>packages, and download security updates religiously.

Greetings!

If you are an OE convert, likely whatever I say won't work
but...  :-)  I've been using Eudora pretty much consistently for the last
few years and find it as powerful as OE.  Of course, if you're using the
journalling and full address book functions of OE, then yeah, that wouldn't
work.  Myself, I use my palm pilot desktop software, and Eudora, and I can
do most just about anything OE does.  And I'm ot "as" succeptible to
virii...  But then, I also run an anti virus in the background, do an
online scan once a day, and download the DAT files on a regular basis!

Food for thoughts

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom