[Sca-cooks] Am I at least minimally clueful? (Period cookery questions)

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed May 8 15:44:26 PDT 2002

Would you like a reading list on the
history of cookery or would you like to share
your sources first and then perhaps receive
a reading list for other things to read on
the subject that you haven't already read.
How much was "your recent bit of studying"?
I can suggest a dozen or twenty books to start.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

El Hermoso Dormido wrote:snipped