[Sca-cooks] Totally off subject

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 8 22:22:59 PDT 2002

> heck 'bella, the folks here are so much more helpful and I was hoping:)
>
> Thanks, Elric

Well actually I was hoping someone would point you to a website or
something. I have replaces the first tape at least once and I need
to replace the original one again and the second one. I wish they
would make it available on a CD since those are more durable.

Course now that I have a CD burner, maybe I should learn
how to use it. But I'd still have to digitize the tape...

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net