[Sca-cooks] Houdini pix

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 07:53:29 PDT 2002

--- Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
> Uhhhhmmmmm - I hate to ask this but, is Houdini
> destined for a frying pan?
>
> Mercedes
> (the squeamish)

Well, no s/he isn't- we're rather hoping s/he
manifests male, and we'll keep hir as our rooster,
although we'll still keep hir if s/he manifests as a
hen (they're still too young to tell. However, all of
hir brothers will be dinner, unless he's a she....

Phlip, who has just typed out THIS month's political correctness....

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,