Interesting personas, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Japanese

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 18:10:08 PDT 2002

Well ... My persona is Pomeranian ... and I am NOT
talking about dogs either!  Pomerania was an actual
country on the coast of the Baltic between Germany and
Prussia.  It is now part of Poland.  If you study a
countries medieval history, sometimes you discover
other countries that get overrun or married and merged
together or still exist in another form.

Huette