[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP A change of venue for me...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat May 11 05:56:03 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/10/2002 8:52:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dminmin at hotmail.com writes:

> >Is he in Atlantian territory or is that Trimaris? Hopefully Atlantian so
>  >you
>  >can  meet many of the "special" Atlantian people :D
>  >
>  >
>  Actually Meridien, I think its Forth Castle, Hidden Mountain in Charleston,
>  SC and Border Vale Keep in Augusta GA are both fairly close.
>  Maddalena

I haven't checked, but since Savannah is _in_ GA, and judging from the
response when Border Vale tried to expand (long story, Email me and I'll tell
it off list AFTER I get back from Charlotte) I'd say it's a safe bet he's
moving to Meridies.

And.. I don't know if there IS a BorderVale anymore... most of them formed
the new Canton of Ritterwald here in Nottinghill, where they CAN expand.:-)

I DO know one of their members makes the best sausages I've had in awhile
(food content)

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."