[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP A change of venue for me...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat May 11 06:45:31 PDT 2002

Well...maybe some of your luck is rubbing off on me...I had 3 interviews
this past week, two of which seemed promising.  I also just received an
e-mail setting up an interview for yet another position on Wednesday.  This
is more interviews in a little over a week than I've had in the past 2
months!!  Maybe there really is a job in my future!!!

Keep you fingers, toes and any other appropriate body parts crossed for me.

Kiri
----- Original Message ----- > Whaa Hoooo!