[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat May 11 06:56:43 PDT 2002

That may be jumping the gun a bit, but I have high hopes that something will
come of this.  I love working with Hauviette and know her standards to be
quite high.  The same is true of the gentle who is doing the translation...I
only hope I can live up to them!

We'll keep you guys posted as to how the project is progressing!

Kiri