Pennsic potluck (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Period Hollandaise?)

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 12:51:04 PDT 2002

--- Avraham haRofeh <goldberg at bestweb.net> wrote:
> Since I'm staying at a hotel and won't have cooking
> access, I'll volunteer
> to contribute disposable plates and utensils and so
> on.

Avraham, get a clue.
Whether you actually camp with us or not, you're going
to be a guest of SPCA, and you'll have the use of our
facilities. If you want to contribute paper plates and
such, fine, but we'd much rather have you contribute
your cooking skills, and leave the paperware for the
shy and inexperienced.....

Twit!

Phlip

=====