[Sca-cooks] Re:tea was Introduction and Question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun May 12 16:56:46 PDT 2002

There's an entire literature devoted to
the subject of tea and its history. If you
want to read about it, you might start with
The World of Caffeine by Weinberf and Bealer which
came out in 2001. It is widely available in libraries.
The Dutch apparently brought tea to Amsterdam in
the early 17th century. There are mentions, however,
in 16th century Italian travel accounts of tea.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

AnnaMarie wrote:snipped--
  Actually I drink hot drinks all the time.  I tend to be