[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP A change of venue for me...

Harold and Dinah Tackett htackett at tds.net
Sun May 12 16:52:37 PDT 2002

    Welcome to Meridies, from another mainly lurker. I am 100 miles south in
Incp. Shire of Camden Tor (St. Marys, GA).
    Forth Castle is a pretty good group (we visit back an forth, quite a
bit). The current King of Meridies lives in Forth Castel. Though with all of
the traveling he has been doing lately, they don't see to much of him.
    You just missed an their annual event this last weekend.
But I am sure that they will make you welcome.
Sayyida Dinah bint Ismai'l