[Sca-cooks] Camping with SPCA

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 17:01:17 PDT 2002

--- "Craig Jones." <craig.jones at airservices.gov.au>
wrote:
> >So, when you do get here, will you be camping with
> >SPCA? I'm sure most of us would agree, we'd love to
> >have you ;-)
>
> SPCA?  I thought I'd probably camp with the Lochac
> people and hang out
> at various spots but I could be persuaded by a
> campsite full of
> cooks...

Well, please be persuaded ;-) Lochac houses it's
people in a Grimm's, dormitory style. We should be
able to have you in your own tent, possibly shared if
it's big enough, and it WILL be waterproof- Grimm's
tents tend not to be. And, we'd work out your
transportation- a couple of years ago, we had to
rescue your Prince after the Trip from Hell, due to a
mix of broken planes, missed connections, and idiotic
custom's folk. All you should need would be your
personal stuff- I think we can handle most of the
rest.

Phlip

Phlip

=====