[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 13 09:24:18 PDT 2002

I'd be glad to.  The book we're working on is a
1648 Japanese Cookbook, Ryori Monogotari.  We are working from a photocopy
of a copy that's presently in the Victoria and Albert Museum, supplied to us
by Rupert Faulkner of that organization.  Dame Hauviette d'Anjou, O. L.
(Channon Mondoux) of the Midrealm and I will be doing the editing, along
with redacting and testing the recipes.  The translation is being done by Ii
Saburou-dono (not sure of his modern name, but if you wish, I can ask), of
Atlantia.  We have just begun our work, but it looks as though it's going to
be interesting.  If you need any more information, please let me know.

Kiri
(Minowara Kiritsubo, OL, OP mka Elaine Koogler of Atlantia)