[Sca-cooks] Chai, was Introduction and Question

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Mon May 13 11:10:57 PDT 2002

I very much understand your irritation with Chai Tea, I believe I usually
only refer to it as Chai (but I do goof occasionally).  It's very much like
the breed of dog who owns me....  Shiba Inu, which is silly because Inu
means dog and many people say I have a Shiba Inu dog so they have a Shiba
dog dog..... wierd....

I don't use Vanilla in my Chai but I use most of the other spices you listed
except ground ginger, I just put a piece of crystalized ginger in which gets
me the sweet and then fish it out at the end to eat.

Thanks for the website, it was very interesting.

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop