[Sca-cooks] OOP OT - My Mother's Passing

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 13 11:21:53 PDT 2002

Bear,
Please know that you have my heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your mother.
I lost mine when I was in my early 20's, and know how you feel.  I lost mine
to cancer as well.

My thoughts are with you...and, though I'm far away from you, if there is
anything I can do, please let me know, even if it's just to serve as a soft
shoulder or listening post.

Kiri