[Sca-cooks] Offline

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon May 13 18:08:31 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/13/2002 2:20:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> In the wee
> small hours this morning,  I managed to roll over in my sleep, to the
> side where my bed WASN'T.

OUCH!  My husband did something sort of similar at an event, with less
drastic results; he came back from the privy at about 3 am, turned towards
the wrong side of the tent, and sat down on the non-bed that he thought was
there.  The resulting thud and "whoof" noise woke me up.  Fortunately he did
not land on the bows and arrows on that side of the tent.

Brangwayna