[Sca-cooks] OOP OT - My Mother's Passing

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Mon May 13 18:18:57 PDT 2002

> >About two weeks ago, my Mother, Anna Decker, was admitted to the hospital
> >for dehydration related to her chemotherapy.  While undergoing treatment,
> >she suffered a coronary.  At first the condition appeared treatable and
that
> >she would recover, but several complications with contradictory
treatments
> >occurred.  She died Saturday night.

Oh G-d, full of mercy, Who dwells on high, grant proper rest on the wings of
the Divine Presence, in the lofty levels of the holy and the pure ones, who
shine like the glow of the firmament, to the soul of this woman, Anna
Decker, mother of our friend Bear. Shelter her in Your wings for eternity,
and bind her soul in the Bond of Life. May she repose in peace.

Our thoughts are with you.

Avraham