Vicodin- wasRe: [Sca-cooks] Offline

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 13 22:39:42 PDT 2002

To each his own.  Tylenol does nothing for me and Coedine mostly makes me
fuzzy without actually helping the pain much, so T-3 is pretty useless for
me.  I'm proceeding with caution and following directions to the letter.
It seems to be working for me.  This sumbich really HURT once the shock
and ER anesthesia wore off.  Jared slapped a pre-medicated gauze
"xeropack" on me before bundling me off to the hospital, that seems to
have helped lots before the the medical personnel ever got to me [after
1.5 hour wait!]

Well, it's better than period leeches anyway.

The more creative excuses:

1.  Now that I've got a duelling scar, I'd better start fencing again.
2.  There really IS such a thing as being too big a Harry Potter fan.

Selene, Caid