[Sca-cooks] OOP OT - My Mother's Passing

Anderson Family marcia at austarnet.com.au
Tue May 14 03:09:27 PDT 2002

My condolences to you and your family.  I currently know of your loss as I
lost my father-in-law last Monday (6th) to cancer and pneumonia.  Life is
too precious to waste and we should all take care of each other.

Beatrice

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read"
Groucho Marx