[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP A change of venue for me...

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue May 14 10:44:58 PDT 2002

My lord,
	If you will send your private email, I'll be happy to give you information
about the Kingdom of Meridies, and the Shire of Fourth Castle (which is
where you'll be residing).
	One thing, though, you'll be moving below the gnat line, and that may  vie
with your dislike of Winter.  :)
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	kingstaste at mindspring.com