[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue May 14 16:57:24 PDT 2002

Unfortuneately...not me.  After finally obtaining my very own pavilion,
dealing with co workers to trade weekends so I could be there for two in a
row.....AND managing to get two weeks off in a row from a relatively new
job...I can't go.  My father passed away recently (not unexpected...and a
mercy) and my mother has Alzheimer's and can't be left for two weeks.  She's
okay to be home alone..but not without daily visits.  No one else has been
willing to help and I can't afford to put her into "care" for two weeks (not
that she'd go).  So....next year.

Etain