[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic/ Harbinger's Bash

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 19:19:26 PDT 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> >Uh, Your Sluggish Majesty? Akim's going to be
> camping
> >with us......
> >
> >Phlip
>
> Yeah. (evil grin) And probably leaving his Garden
> unattented!
> BWAHAHAHAHA!!! (See me wave my eyestalks with glee!)
>
> Carmen Slugana, Queen of Slugs!

As you wish, Your Most Slimy Majesty, but I feel it
only fair to inform you that I distinctly heard him
saying something about, "The Salt King isn't going
with me this year. I believe he's going to stay home
and watch the Garden."

Of course, Your Majesty may take whichever action she
chooses.....

Phlip, the Cat Wrangler

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,