[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed May 15 08:01:44 PDT 2002

Me, either.  <grump, grump> I keep telling myself I can't really miss
what I've never been to, and then everything busts loose on this list,
and I just start drooling.  *sigh*
Besides, our barony has managed to get itself heavily involved with 4
events in a just-over-2-month time period (mid-July through
mid-September), *and* I'm going to England for 2 weeks in there
somewhere, so at least I'll be too busy to mope while almost everyone
else *sniff* is enjoying all the food and shopping and Kewl Stuff (tm)
and each other's company.
--Maire, baking oatmeal cookies before work this morning...;-P