[Sca-cooks] "Blattes de Bysance" in the Baghdad cookery book

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 11:34:22 PDT 2002

I am pretty open to what i eat./... will taste most things
once....
I ate my way thru japan a long time ago...  even had blowfish and
managed to survive..
but things like snake, beetles and mystery meat at sca feasts.. I
balk at .. lol.
not much on overcooked vegies with cheese sauces either.
I like my vegetables steamed and barely done, simple..