Vicodin- wasRe: [Sca-cooks] Offline

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 11:41:22 PDT 2002

well cobwebs had a natural form of antibiotic in them and acted
as a coagulant ...
many herbs in use at the time worked..the problem was in
diagnosis and the detrimental stuff interfering with what was
good.
Myth and ignorance further interferred.
one of the problems as well is that anyone who dealth in herbs
and healing had to be careful of the local clergy.. for such
things were in a league with the devil.  >:)
'bella