[Sca-cooks] faux food

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed May 15 11:27:59 PDT 2002

At 11:05 AM 5/15/02 -0700, you wrote:

>--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
>> 'Lainie commented:
>> >Remind me never to eat Mexican food with you Olwen-
>> you might give me
>> >something else entirely!
>>
>> Only Mexican food, Lainie? Hmm. not pasta?
>>
>> Now, Lainie please tell us, and Olwen just shut your
>> eyes, what
>> food items *would* you trust to eat with Olwen and
>> know they would
>> be the real thing?
>
>I was going to say "Marzipan", but upon second thought
>I decided that Olwen was just the kind of person who
>would make "Marzipan" out of something else.
>
>Huette

Corn on the cob
a nice, juicy steak
fresh french fries (made from potato, not the sticks-in-a-sack that McD sells)
bouillion
pepperoncini
sourdough toast (yes, Regina, 'holy toast')
blackberry jam

Oooh... need to get off the computer and rest my hands- teh birthday
project is almost done, but my wrist and hands and flaring up. ow ow ow.
Turning out nice though (and yes Olwen, I'm getting pictures!)

'Lainie