[Sca-cooks] Sort of OOP, question and invite

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 12:06:19 PDT 2002

> > > GOOD pictures of this I will
> > > mummify you!!!!!!!  And I am
> > >
> > > And this is supposed to be a bad thing how?
> > > <chuckle>  We have two digital
> > > cameras in the household, pictures will be
> > > forthcoming.
> > >
> > > Selene
> >
> >No!  No!  Selene!  We WANT Olwin to fly out here with
> >her marzipan!  No Pictures!!!!!
> >
> >Huette [humming the tune "Hotel California"]
>
> I swear, if I get enough money from this settlement I shall just have to do
> that.
> Olwen

Well okay then, you can get the pictures here.  At the rate of ticket sales [2
sold out of 18] this is going to be either a Really Intimate Dinner or else we
will postpone, which I really don't want to do.  I also need a good source for
large quantities of marzipan, which our local restaurant supply Smart & Final
does not seem to stock.

Travelling here won't take all that much money, actually.  If you do come out
here, and this goes for any of the familiar food listies, please DO contact us
ahead and we can do the Proper SCA Thing and find you lodgings and pleasant
company.  Hospitality is a traditional chivalric virtue, the giving and the
receiving thereof.  Maybe our forbears weren't thinking of trips to the garment
district and Disneyland, but we do try to participate in the spirit of the
thing anyway.

Selene, Caid