[Sca-cooks] Food songs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 15 14:22:17 PDT 2002

And that's how I knew most good SCAdians would get the reference. But
I learned it as a kid in the late sixties, in a third version, and
had trouble believing that Moore's was the original, but apparently,
it is.

Adamantius, grinning smugly, acquainted with most of the real-life
characters in that movie, and apprenticed to one of them

Also sprach Christine Seelye-King: