[Sca-cooks] Quince Paste

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Thu May 16 06:44:58 PDT 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002 01:14:51 -0400 Marian
<Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net> writes:
>Akim,
>
>  Do you have any suggestions of what can be done with your
>quince paste other than putting it on bread with some butter?
>We still have half of a (small) zip loc baggy from Pennsic 29.

     At the feast des quatre Barres, we cut diamonds of quince paste and
put them onto of this lovely, dry, mild Spanish cheese that I don't
remember the name of as I was only scullery help that day, and not in on
the planning.  Terry (Naomi) ought to know the name, she was actually in
the planning stages for it.  It was incredible!

   Elizabeth