[Sca-cooks] Quince Paste

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 07:36:04 PDT 2002

>Akim,
>
>   Do you have any suggestions of what can be done with your
>quince paste other than putting it on bread with some butter?
>We still have half of a (small) zip loc baggy from Pennsic 29.
>
>-M

I'm not Akim but here are a couple of suggestions!
You can cut it in strips or shapes and roll in sugar (powdered first then
regular then let air dry to a gummibear stage and eat as candy.
You can put it in a pie.
You can wrap in filo with pistaccios(sp) and bake
You can put it as sweetener in tea
You can add it to cookie dough
You can thin it with rosewater and cornsyrup and glaze a ham or cake
..shall I go on??
Olwen