[Sca-cooks] Sweet pickled eggs source

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu May 16 11:12:09 PDT 2002

This came from Lady Diana Fiona from the Shire of Vulpine's Reach, in
Chattanooga, TN.  I don't know if she's still on the list, but when I asked
about the docs for that recipe, she didn't have them.

They are awfully tasty, though!
Christianna

>  I used a recipe from "DianaFiona" from a long time ago {feb 19th
> 2000} Ovos Molho Vinareta a Alagrave {preserved eggs}.  Now the Shire
Chronicler wants to print the menu & my recipes.   I don't recognize the
name, is she still on the List?  does anyone know where the recipe
originated from?