[Sca-cooks] Sort of OOP, question and invite

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Thu May 16 11:30:28 PDT 2002

HEY!

D'ere ain't nobody gonna kill my Dame.  She's got Protection (and a
faithful dog who'd try to eat all that marzipan).  Besides which, she's
MY Dame, and you'd have to get all that marzipan past ME.  I ain't been
married to her for twenny years to have some shmoe come in a off her
without doin' some SERIOUS complainin' with our most dangerous weapons:
 kitchen knives.

Jared
(who's beginning to feel he should shuffle off to a chorus of "There's
Nothing Like a Dame")