[Sca-cooks] update: chiquart's on cookery

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri May 17 05:50:35 PDT 2002

Well, I hope mine got through in time.  I sent it off as soon as I got your
message....though I did not realize I needed to put my SCA name on it.  I
then sent a message explaining that (all of which I copied you on).  So I
guess I'll just have to wait and see...I've wanted a copy of this for a VERY
long time.

Kiri