[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic/ Harbinger's Bash

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri May 17 06:45:33 PDT 2002

    Actually, go to any Army/Navy store and pick up some MREs. Haute cuisine
they're not, but they're surprisingly palatable, and require no
refrigeration or special equipment. Hot foods are self heating, and the
caloric value is slightly awesome. A couple of them can keep you going for
longer than you might think . . .

    Sieggy