[Sca-cooks] MRE's OT

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Fri May 17 10:57:57 PDT 2002

My husband found a interesting way to utilize a portion of MRE's. Most of
them have some sort of freeze dried fruit in them. According to my husband,
if you dump the fruit into a shot glass and reconstitute them with vodke
they make lovely shooters.

Also according to my husband the Strawberry ones are best.

-Serena