[Sca-cooks] Bailey's Irish Creme

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 20:05:04 PDT 2002

 Well chilled Baileys willl whip nicely into a mouse like consistancy. I have served it with chocolate cake a fresh strawberries many times. It aslo makes wonderful ice cream, just substitute it for the heavy cream in your favorite recipe and pop it in your home ice cream maker. Baileys and fruit of any kind seems to make a wonderful frozen adult treat. And because of the alchohol it stays a scoopable consistancy in the freezer unlike most home made ice creams.
Katren
  Amanda Wallace <sawallace at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Bailey's and Buttershotz.....layered drink.......Buttery Nipple....YUM
Yes, you can put it in coffee. You can drink it straight.

Amanda Blackwolf.