[Sca-cooks] Bailey's Irish Creme--completely OT but yummy

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri May 17 21:40:12 PDT 2002

Mixed with other alcohols--hazelnut liqueur, or coffee (Kahlua)
flavored.
Also good *in* coffee--either hot, or iced.
Also makes a mean, wicked cheesecake, although the flavor comes out
fairly subtle.
Also good over ice cream.  Probably also good *in* ice cream (or, come
to think of it, as part of a blended drink).
Dang, now I want some and it's too late to go to the store....
--Maire