[Sca-cooks] Irish cheese?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 18 22:54:31 PDT 2002

Olwen said:
> >Yumm....
> >http://www.kerrygold.ie/uk/cheese1.htm
> >has another Cheddar and something called
> >"Dubliner"
>
> Yup.  This is the stuff, Dubliner.  Oh man is it good.  Can't keep it in the
> house cuz it just flies off the table.

I tried the site and unfortunately they don't seem to have any way
to order the cheese from that site. Perhaps my lcoal cheese vender,
Central Market, has this cheese or can order it.

In most cases, I like my cheese to have a taste. I much prefer sharp
chedders to mild chedders. But I also like various aged Swisses, blue
cheeses, Stilton, Fetas, some goat milk cheeses. Perhaps unique taste
is more what I'm looking for than "strong" taste.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net